Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Kansas City Dynamics 365 (CRM) User Group

Kansas City Dynamics 365 (CRM) User Group

Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Kansas City Dynamics 356 User Group - Forum Kansas City Dynamics 365 (CRM) User Group

Posted on by MarateVM User Group Leader

Join us next Thursday, June 22 from 12pm-2pm CT to learn more about Microsoft CoPilot from Microsoft Power Platform Architect Andrew Magnotta who supports the Kansas City Chiefs CRM program. Click the Events tab above or hit th...

ReportReport
Replies
Kansas City Dynamics 356 User Group - Forum Kansas City Dynamics 365 (CRM) User Group

Posted on by MarateVM User Group Leader

Don't forget! Join us TODAY! Thursday, March 2 (3p-6p) at the Overland Park Microsoft Office for the Kansas City Dynamics 365 and Power Platform joint User's Group meeting with global MCTs Brent Dawson and EY Kalman covering highlights of ...

ReportReport
Replies

Last replied Posted on by Tamara Copple

Hello! I just joined this group. I am a product owner for Children international and we are in the midst of a huge lift and shift from our old CRM to D365. Looking forward to getting to know the local community!

ReportReport
Replies

Last replied Posted on by Elaina

I am looking for a local consultant. We are in Kansas City Missouri. I've been told there is a consultant in the Burlington Creek shopping center here in KC, but am not able to find any contact information. Any help would be appreciated. ...

ReportReport
Replies

Last replied Posted on by MarateVM User Group Leader

Received responses that the event link in the reminder message is broken.Please try this one or visit the main group site to find the event there:Q4 User's Group Happy Hour 12/6/22 3p Barley's Brewhaus OPhttps://community.dynamics.com/user...

ReportReport
Replies

Last replied Posted on by MarateVM User Group Leader

This is a friendly reminder that this event is happening tomorrow: Q4 2022 Kansas City Dynamics 365 CRM User Group - Happy Hour Roundtable Resethttps://community.dynamics.com/usergroup/p/eventdetail?eventid=0ceb978d-4379-49f9-b33a-e415cbcf5ebe De...

ReportReport
Replies

Last replied Posted on by CRMInnovation.com

The KC Power Apps and Power Automate UG will be meeting in person (not a typo) on March 24th from 1:00 to 3:30 at the Microsoft office in Overland Park. You can also join via the teams invite. We now have presenters lined up for the meeting. &nbs...

ReportReport
Replies

Last replied Posted on by J Morris

Hello! We are looking for some temp contract help to backfill some of the CRM Administration duties as we continue to work on larger projects. If you know anyone looking for some temp work please contact me.  Julie Morris jmorris@locktonaffi...

ReportReport
Replies

Last replied Posted on by Joey Helms

Hello all,  We are importing a solution from our Development environment into a higher environment and getting the following error stating that the plugin is not found. We have verified that the plugin exists both in the solution file and in ...

ReportReport
Replies

Last replied Posted on by Autumn L. Hearne

Hi all, not sure if this is the right place for these kinds of tips? But I wanted to share in case this was something helpful to anyone else (it was to me!). We have a subset of Users who rely heavily on Notes, and no matter what, we can't bre...

ReportReport
Replies

Helpful resources

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans